Are you maximising the tax benefits available to your fund?
Are you able to commence a pension from your fund?
We look at your circumstances both inside and outside of super to determine the best option for you.
Are you making the most of contribution caps?
Are you looking to maximisie the amount you can contribute to superannuation?
AKD Accounting has the expertise to assist you. Talk to us about how you can make best use of contribution rules to maximise your superannuation.
SMSF's are the new black but is it right for you. At AKD Accounting we take the time to explore whether an SMSF is suitable for you.
Good advice takes time and below is a brief overview of what you should expect when you seek our advice:
1. Introduction to advice process
- we will meet with you to discuss the advice process. You will be provided with our Financial Services Guide (FSG), we will discuss how our services are charged and we will explain how the overall process works.
2. Identifying your current situation and objectives
- To ensure that we are acting in your best interests, we need to know your current financial situation and the objectives you are seeking. To achieve this we will complete a "fact find" document with you.
3. Determine the appropriate strategy.
- after our initial meeting and upon completion of the "fact find" we will then analyse your situation to determine a strategy appropriate to your needs.
4. Presentation of advice
- Having determined your strategy we will then prepare a Statement of Advice (SOA) which clearly documents our advice in a manner that you can understand. Among other things, this will document how the SMSF will be implemented, the cost of our advice and the costs of implementing our advice.
- After you have understood our advice and given your authority to proceed, we will then implement recommendations made.
Perhaps you are looking to maximise wealth for the next generation?
We can assist with inter-generational wealth transfer strategies and succession planning.
Andrew Davies is an Authorised Representative (No. 472481) and AKD Accounting a Corporate Representative (No. 472480) of SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd AFSL No. 430062. Andrew Davies is well qualified to provide advice in most aspects relating to a SMSF including Establishment of an SMSF, Commencement of a pension, Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement Structuring, Rollover of existing superannuation plans and contributions.
Please refer to our financial services guide which provides further information regarding our services.